Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order with AZ Partsmaster?
AZ Partsmaster is a business to business supplier of MRO products, as such to place an order you must first set up an account with us. To ensure the highest level of service and focus, accounts are limited to business entities.
- What is your return policy?
Details of our return policy can be found under the Customer Service menu or click here.
- When will my order be delivered?
Orders are delivered/shipped within 24 hours of receipt and in most cases the same day, excluding weekends and holidays of course. Please check you local branch for same day delivery schedules.
- How can I contact you?
Click on Contact Us in the navigation bar.
- When can I call if I have a question or need assistance?
Our customer service representatives are available at 888-924-7278 to assist you from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday except for major holidays
- Will I receive an email confirmation?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation immediately after the order is placed.
- What is your policy on shortages and damaged merchandise?
Shortages and/or damaged product must be brought to our attention within 5 days of the date of invoice for consideration.
- Can I have a copy of the invoice emailed to me?
Yes. Send an email to receivables with your account information and we will be glad to get you setup to automatically receive invoices via email.
- Do you offer custom general ledger coding on invoices?
Yes. Send an email to receivables with your account information so we can get custom coded general ledgers on your invoices.
- What is the availability on an item?
At AZ Partsmaster we have a 98% fill rate so you can pretty much can count on us having what you need in stock and ready for delivery.
- What happens if an item is not available?
If your account has been setup to accept backorders, such items will be shipped/delivered once they are received within our warehouse. Or we may elect to ship direct from one of our other distribution facilities. Backorders will be shipped automatically, free of freight charges, provided the original order or items meet free freight requirements.
- Where do I enter promo codes?
Enter promotional codes at the bottom of your shopping cart page prior to checking out.
- Where can I find Safety Data Sheets?
Safety Data Sheets can be found from the link on the bottom pages of the site or by clicking here. Product pages also contain links to associated data sheets.
- Can I change or cancel my order after it has been placed?
Please contact your local customer service immediately to make any changes to your order including cancellations. Our Toll-Free number is 888-924-7278.
- California Prop 65 notices?
AZ Partsmaster website is not an offer to sell product to residents of the state of California, nor do we deliver to addresses within California.