We understand that returning products can be a frustrating experience, but at AZ Partsmaster we strive to make the process simple and straightforward as possible. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly help you to exchange or return your product, when it falls within the guidelines below.
To return items purchased on azpartsmaster.com, you may either bring the item to one of our locations
and our customer service representatives will be happy to help you, or you can follow the steps below to return it by mail.
Return your item anytime from the date you received your item(s) within the timeframe below:
- 5 days if the item is not what you ordered or was damaged in shipping.
- Defective merchandise are to be returned direct to the manufacturer and are subject to their return policies.
- 30 days for all other returns
Some items are not able to be returned including:
- Labor, delivery and/or completed shop services
- Pre-paid gift cards
- Items that have been damaged through customer use or abused
Defective, Damaged in Shipping or Incorrect Items
If you return an item that is defective, is not the item you ordered, or was damaged in shipping, you will receive a credit. You may then choose to purchase a replacement item.
Report damaged and defective items within 5 business days of receipt of order to our customer service department at 888-476-3580.
AZ Partsmaster is not able to exchange items purchased online at this time. However, if you bring the item to one of our locations or mail it to our return center, we can refund the amount of your purchase which can then be applied to another purchase.
Restocking and Additional Fees
A restocking fee is applicable in some product categories, unless the item is defective or the fee is prohibited by law. Restock and freight charges may apply to special order or non-stock items.
Missing item or damaged product fee
If the product is missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories and/or manuals, a missing item or damaged product fee may be charged.
As a benefit to our customers, AZ Partsmaster occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.
- When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount.
- When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to AZ Partsmaster.
AZ Partsmaster Discretion
AZ Partsmaster reserves the right to deny any return. Additional exclusions may apply.
We will do our best to process your return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days. Refunds usually post to the credit card within 72 hours. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
Follow these directions to return by mail:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling our returns department at 888-476-3580 or emailing returns with the invoice number, date and order number.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- Include a copy of the original invoice with your product and indicate the reason for the return. We recommend you return items via Fedex or UPS ground or insured USPS for proof of delivery. We also recommend that you reuse the original shipping carton and packing materials.
- We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees if the product was damaged, defective, or the wrong item was shipped.
- If the product was not damaged, defective or the wrong item was shipped, you are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Please do not return items COD. COD shipments will be refused.
- Ship items to your local branch.